|American Heart Association. CPR & First Aid. We help save lives. And we teach you how. Find A Course||Healthcare Providers Corporate Training Community CPR & First Aid|
Learn more or Sign Up for a CPR Class Today…
|ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support||PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support||Basic Life Support (BLS)
for Healthcare Professionals
First-Aid & CPR AED
CPR AED Only
CPR Training Partners:
The CPR Hero Training Center is proud to partner with many businesses, organizations, and agencies in all of Southern California. We strive to make sure your staff are trained and provided with technical skills to face medical emergencies where ever it may happen. Not only does becoming a partner guarantee you get the best price, you won’t have to deal with your staff taking the wrong course and not having the right paper work. We handle everything from A-Z so your work environment is not only safe, but your staff are cleared for duty!
CPR Training – We Help Save Lives
The CPR Hero is the premier provider of safety training offering CPR classes and other emergency training options to individuals, healthcare providers, and corporate groups.
We offer fun and affordable lifesaving education taught by highly trained EMTs & Health Professionals including EMTs and Paramedics. Our Instructors are an essential part of our emergency training process, bringing experience, expertise and the human element to each of our courses. As an Authorized American Heart Association Training Site we offer classes from the American Heart Association at our many of our locations in Orange County, Los Angeles, & Riverside Counties, or in your facility of preference
We offer a wide variety of CPR classes such as:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Professionals & Professional Rescuers
- Heartsaver First Aid & CPR AED for the Businesses, Managers, Lay Person, Teachers, Coaches, Family & Friends.
- Heartsaver CPR AED for the Lay Person, Teachers, Coaches, Family & Friends.
- Bloodborne Pathogens for Corporations, Businesses, Offices & Lab Personnel.
Classes are available almost 7 days a week. Check out our CPR Schedule for dates/times.
Why Choose The CPR Hero:
- Same day certifications – You get your CPR Card End of Class!
- Top of the line training equipment – Stay up to date with the latest CPR Training Techniques.
- Flexible class schedules – We have many CPR classes throughout the week.
- Classes in English, Spanish and Vietnamese – If you need it in a specific language, let us know!
- All our staff are American Heart Association certified Instructors
- On-site training available – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Our instructors have real-world experience