The American Heart Association ACLS program is a course designed for healthcare professionals required to respond to cardiac emergencies. Students must have a basic understanding of rhythms and pharmacology associated with ACLS. The 2015 AHA ACLS Provider Manual (required) as well as the AHA online pre-course test will prepare students for this ACLS program. The 2015 AHA ACLS Provider Manual can be purchased during the course enrollment process. Please bring your book and its contents to class – you are able to use these materials for the exam.
AHA ACLS cards* will be issued at the completion of class and are good for two years.
Required Course Preparation
In addition to studying your AHA ACLS Provider Manual, please visit the AHA ACLS Student Website (use the password provided to you upon registration) and complete the following:
- Complete the Pre-Course Assessment. Students must acheive a score of 70% or greater, print out the test results, and bring to class. Students who do not have their printed test results with them will not be eligible to take the class.
- Study the supplementary material and additional 4 videos on the AHA ACLS Student Website.
Who should take this class?
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Course is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. Through didactic instruction and active participation in simulated cases, the student will enhance their skills in the recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes.
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $5 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to lack of participation.
The CPR Hero is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.
ACLS Course Dates
[parse_feed feed=”https://classes.thecprhero.com/rss/index.php” category=”AHA ACLS-for-Healthcare-Providers” format=”address” show=”all” title=”Irvine, CA”]