This American Heart Association course covers one and two-rescuer adult, child, and infant CPR, AED use, choking, and bag mask use. Students will receive an AHA certification card* valid for two years immediately upon completion of the course (there is both a physical skills test and a written test required). There are no prerequisites for this course; enrollment is not limited to healthcare professionals.
Who should take this class?
This class is appropriate for professional rescuers: nurses, EMTs, dental/doctor’s offices, and many other healthcare professions.
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $5 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to lack of participation.
The CPR Hero is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.