This American Heart Association course covers CPR, AED use, choking, and first aid for adults, children, and infants. The class complies with all state (WISHA) and federal (OSHA) requirements. Students will receive a two-year certification card* immediately upon completion of the course.
Who should take this class?
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $5 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to lack of participation.
The CPR Hero is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.
Adult/Child/Infant CPR, AED, & First Aid Course Dates
[parse_feed feed=”https://classes.thecprhero.com/rss/index.php” category=”AHA Heartsaver-First-Aid-and-CPR-AED” format=”address” show=”all” title=”Anaheim, CA”]