- If you are in a healthcare professional industry, you will need an AHA Basic Life Support Class.
- For all other professions, you will need to take the Heartsaver® First Aid & CPR AED Class.
Yes. The CPR Hero Training Center is an approved provider in offering certificates for CPR & First Aid Certification under the American Heart Association.
The two classes are the same. Since we have such a small class and provide 1-to-1 manikin training, we provide certification and re-certification in the same class at no price difference..
For the most part, the CPR and First Aid certification are the same. The major difference is if the employer accept both types of certification. In general they are both accepted.
However, if you work in the medical field, the general acceptable certification body is American Heart Association because the additional certification done at a higher level include ACLS and PALS.
American Heart Association does not limit the age to take CPR certification course. However, AHA does recommend a minimum weight of 90lbs because doing chest compression does require sufficient force on the chest to be effective.
We try to limit our class size to 10 students or less. Each student has his/her own manikins so the class becomes much more efficient.
The class pricing only includes the cost of class and the CPR certification at the end of class. Textbook is an additional fee ($17 for BLS/CPR, $20 for First Aid, $40 for ACLS/PALS/Instructor)
Also, if you did not pay in advance, and there is a wait list for students, we reserve the right to release your seat to the student waiting.
You will also need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule and pay the reschedule fee of $25.
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $2 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.