The American Heart Association PALS program is designed for healthcare professionals required to respond to pediatric cardiac emergencies. The AHA PALS Provider Manual as well as the AHA online self assessment tests included with the manual will prepare students for this PALS program.
Who should take this class?
The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card* for job or other requirements.
Cancellations, Refunds, Terms:
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $5 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
- No Refunds will be given for Online Courses.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to lack of participation.
The CPR Hero is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates the account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of the web site, your web site, the servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data.
PALS Course Dates
[parse_feed feed=”https://classes.thecprhero.com/rss/index.php” category=”AHA PALS-for-Healthcare-Providers” format=”address” show=”all” title=”Rancho Cucamonga, CA”]