The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator Comes with:
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 set of pads (two sets with the appropriate option selected)
- Free Philips HeartStart Review Express Software
- Free AED Check Tag
- Free Shipping
- Free AED Program Management: provides you with email reminders of expiration dates.
- Free Sample AED Policy
- Free Sample AED Protocol & Procedure Packet
Available without a prescription, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is designed with innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, that has produced a defibrillator so easy to set up and use that you can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest.
Call Us for a FREE QUOTE today!
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the victim’s side. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation. Designed to not slow you down or leave you behind, it paces and adapts voice instructions to your actions every step of the way. It even reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). On-demand CPR Coaching helps the stressed user recall their training.
- Ready when needed. Every meticulously built HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the OnSite automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
- Effective. Philips pioneered the use of biphasic waveforms in external defibrillators. The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart OnSite has been rigorously studied, with more than 40 studies demonstrating high first shock efficacy and effectiveness across the full spectrum of patients. Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current to maximize effectiveness and a lower energy dose to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. The result – the HeartStart OnSite delivers its maximum shock strength starting with the first shock.
- Make the most of CPR. Recent studies have shown that CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Yet its benefits dissipate in seconds. Delivering a shock quickly after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSites Quick Shock feature delivers therapy in just 8 seconds (typical) after chest compressions. Other devices can take 2 or 3 three times that, reducing the likelihood of shock success, and potentially, survival.
- Give your early defibrillation program the best chance for success. The HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack configuration arrives to you virtually ready-to-rescue out of the box, with device pre-installed in carry case, and battery and pads pre-installed in the device. The Ready-Pack is designed to be the simplest-to-deploy AED, giving you the peace of mind that it is deployed correctly, with less effort. The simple and welcoming set-up and maintenance instructions are designed to take the intimidation out of owning a defibrillator.With HeartStart AED Services Program Management (available in the US), Philips experts can draw on a wealth of experience to help you get your program started on the right foot, with pre-implementation consulting and site assessments. We can help manage your everyday needs, including medical direction from a licensed physician, AED/CPR training, web-based program management, and case management software.